When it comes to rewarding a workforce Perfect 10 has gone above and beyond to perfect their strategy
Perfect 10 is a personal styling agency which offers a wide range of beauty and wellness services for their clients to enjoy from the comfort of their own home, office, yacht, jet, villa or ski chalet. The company employs highly qualified and experienced therapists that offer all the pampering essentials, from makeovers, waxing, relaxing messages, express manicures and bespoke facial treatments for their VIP clients.
The founder of Perfect 10, Charlie McCorry, is fully aware that providing a deluxe service to clients also means focusing on the wellness and happiness of her staff. Perfect 10’s mission statement is “Take Care Of Your Staff & they will take care of your clients' and this is at the heart of creating a great place to work, where staff are appreciated, engaged, productive and thriving.
McCorry places importance in offering her team long term careers, this involves implementing programmes that will help develop each individual worker’s skillset and personal wellbeing:
- Perfect 10 offers the services of reputable life coach, Yvonne Wake, to head office staff as well as therapists on the road and in Perfect 10 salons
- Perfect 10 hosts workshops once or twice a month, in addition to one on one sessions that are offered to therapists when they are required
Perfect 10 also offers incentive programmes that include:
- Annually top performing team members have the chance to win a luxury retreat in the South of France for 7 days
- Weekly & monthly incentives include lucky dip prizes which vary from products valued £50-£250 to day trips out for 2, Cinema tickets, dinner for two. Etc
- Every quarter the team all get together to do something fun! Team bonding activities, including crystal maze games, nights out, Jamie Oliver cooking classes.
Perfect 10 trains and nurtures staff through extensive training programmes
- The team is brought together every month for an achievement workshop where each team member inputs 3 achievements they wish to achieve that month. Each team member writes the aims on a coloured sponge and adds them to the Perfect 10 Wish Tree. Once achieved each staff member is rewarded and moved to the achieved board. It puts a huge smile on Charlie’s face every time she walks into the office to see what her team has achieved over the year.
Perfect 10 has a family tree in the office. Every new member of the team writes their name and adds to the growing Perfect 10 family tree, to make them feel that they are not just a part of a team but a part of the family.
McCorry adds: “Rewarding and taking care of my staff is at the heart of Perfect 10. I am here to create an environment where people are appreciated, engaged, productive and thriving. Every therapist joining Perfect 10 is continually developed and rewarded to become a Black Label therapist, the elite division of Perfect 10, presenting opportunities for global travel and accelerated earnings.”