Reward’s Very Important Benefit awards will celebrate employer achievements over the past 12 months
Back for the second year, Reward’s VIBs (Very Important Benefits awards) are set to celebrate the very best in reward and employee benefits.
With categories for both employers and providers, we hope to find the most innovative and engaging strategies in the UK, in a celebration of how companies can truly support and look after their employees.
We have now extended the deadline to Tuesday 10th May, to give as many employers as possible the chance to participate – it is free, and you can enter as many categories as you like!
HR practitioner categories include:
- Best approach to total reward
- Best family-friendly initiative
- Best financial education strategy
- Best flexible benefits strategy
- Best healthcare strategy
- Best reward communications
- Best strategy for making pay go further
- Best overall reward and benefits strategy
- Best use of voluntary benefits and discounts
- Reward champion of the year
The VIBs also celebrate the employee benefit offerings of providers, with categories covering flexible benefits, healthcare, salary sacrifice, pensions and more.
To find out more information, and to enter the awards CLICK HERE.
In the meantime, we hope to see as many of you as possible at Reward Live, taking place in just under a fortnight in Birmingham.